About Me

My photo
I dunno wad shld I write seh....

4/10/2011

SYF

SYF reaching le...monday not gonna to attend lesson also 'cos gonna to practice since morning to SYF , then after come back then still need to practice for speech day...lol... AMB I'm proud of you! Play to improve ourselves,move with flow,NOT FOR THE MEDAL! XD

Secondary school so different from primary school...so many subjects and so many homework...but worst of all...I fell for a stupid guy...fuck...lol...I start thinking about him..ZzZ....haizzz....should I avoid him... :P

So sian leh...nowadays go fb very little,sms very litttle... lol...damn sian...but I feel quite good 'cos I can focus more on studies...but still will update blog no matter what... :)

1 comment:

  1. Wahh new BF seyh! I saw u with a guy in np last time ^^ Hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete